ANNUAL EVENTS by date
Cute Little Cottage on Beaver Lake Don’t wait until the last minute to book your stay dates!!!
2018 Fall Events Coming To NW Arkansas
With cooler temperatures will come falling leaves of amazing colors and the perfect time to be outdoors! NW Arkansas has many wonderful trails and parks for Hiking, biking or kayaking . Don’t forget that the lake is delightfully less crowded now!
• September -RAZORBACK FOOTBALL
• September 26-30 – Bikes, Blues & BBQ
The 19th annual Bikes, Blues & BBQ Rally. This festival is fun for the whole family! It’s also for a gteat cause – nonprofits! Since 2000 over $1.3 million, has been donated locally from BB&BBQ.
• Sep 26 – 30 2018 at 5:00 PM ride to BB&BBQ on the Arkansas & Missouri Railroad & Blues through the Boston Mountains
• Sep 21, 2018 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM Summer Sunset Dinner Cruise Rocky Branch Marina
$40 per person plus tax
Hobbs State Park is hosting a last Friday of summer event called the Summer Sunset Dinner Cruise the cruise sets sail on Beaver Lake.
The boat is set to leave Rocky Branch Marina at 4:00 p.m. and dinner will begin the following hour at the Ventris Trails End Resort.
The meal will consist of smothered pork chops, mashed potatoes with white gravy, green beans, dinner roll, French onion soup and a salad, along with your choice of tea, coffee or lemonade.
Vegetarian options include a Portobello sandwich with sauteed green peppers and onions, garlic mayo and Swiss cheese.
Chocolate cake will also be available to satisfy your sweet tooth.
After some surprise entertainment, guests will re-board the boat to catch a glimpse of the sunset.
This excursion costs $40 per person plus tax and is set to last approximately three hours.
• October 17 – 21 – NW Arkansas Craft-fair War Eagle Mill Fall Craft Fair
check out hand-made products from craftspeople from across the nation. Enjoy a real family treat.
Fall Leaf Peepers
Thru Mid November
Springdale to Johnson “13th Annual Children’s Christmas Train ”
Dec 3, 2016 at 8:00 AM
War Eagle Cavern
OPEN: March 12th – November 30th 21494 Cavern Drive
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
• 1-hour guided walking tours on paved pathways
• After the tour, enjoy nature pathsand scenic views of Beaver Lake
• Pan for Gems at the War Eagle Mining Company
• Conquer our “Lost in the Woods” Maze
• Have fun discovering lots of really cool items in our Trading Post
• Relax on our deck and enjoy a snack
explore the natural formations and caves of Arkansas
War Eagle Cavern offers plenty of family fun.
breakfast: Saturday & Sunday from 8:30am – 10:30am
Lunch: Every Day from 10:30am – 4pm
Tea Time: Every Day from 4pm – 5pm with Cobbler and Ice Cream
Outstanding world class art on display at the Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
On the museum grounds are over 3.5 miles… eight different trails that wind natural features and sculptures. You’ll see boulders of the largest and clearest quartz crystal found in the wor
Thanks for visiting Cute Little Cottage’s pages! I’m so glad you stopped by. Here you’ll find out what a stay at the cabin gives you!
I’d love to hear from you… leave me a note on the form to your left, I’ll get back to you right away. Be sure to come back again!